Initially I wasn’t going to compile a gift guide this year, but I ended up coming across so many great things that so many were sure to love that I just had to. Hopefully this gives some of you clueless gift givers a little holiday nudge, or maybe you will find something you want to add to your 2016 wish list!
1. S’well Wooden Water Bottle in Lily Wood
Price: 29.75$ These are handcrafted water bottles meant to keep drinks cold for 24 hours or hot for 12. They have a matte wood finish, and I just love the marbled look of the Lily Wood (pictured). S’well bottles are carried at numerous retailers or you can check them out at swellbottle.com
2. Sketchbook Mugs by Anthropologie
Price: 12$ each. You can’t really go wrong with cute drinkware when it comes to gift giving! I am in love with these sketch inspired stoneware mugs (particularly that little daschund). You can shop these gems at Anthropologie. They are great to give as a whole set, or singularly with a little gift card tucked inside as a bonus.
3. Pineapple Serving Bowl
Price: 38$ Pineapples have been on trend, are currently on trend, and will probably forever stay on trend. I love how this piece combines the trendy with classic as it features a lovely ivory and gold color combination, perfect for all styles and decor. This sweet little guy can be purchased over at LuLuandGeorgia.com
4. Mr. Kate Beauty MarksPrice: 10-15$ I am a self-proclaimed Mr. Kate junkie! I love these beauty marks (think temporary tattoos in a highly elevated, stylish form). They are such a playful gift to buy in multiple patterns (collection pictured is Bloom) and give as a fun set, or to tack on as a little bonus Jonas gen to an already rad gift. Shop them at shop.mrkate.com, and while you’re at it, follow Kate on Instagram at @mrkatedotcom.
5. Deborah Lippmann Undressed Nail Polish Set
Price: 34$ Such a great, beautiful yet neutral gift set for any beauty smitten gift recipient. This set of 6 Deborah Lippmann polishes contains a selection of neutrals and nudes that would complement any manicure, and can be picked up at Nordstrom or Sephora.
6. Himalayan Salt Candle Holder
Price: 12$ (as pictured) Himalayan salt is more and more in trend due to it’s myriad of holistic qualities. I love the idea of a salt candle holder, like this tea light one pictured above. I mean, why not purify the air you’re breathing while burning your fave scent?! The 5-hole version pictured is actually from Walmart.com, so it’s quite a steal!
7. Buffalo Plaid ThrowPrice: 36$ Who doesn’t love buffalo plaid, and who doesn’t love a soft and cozy throw? With this Lulu & Georgia find you get both! Classic and cozy, you can’t go wrong. Shop at luluandgeorgia.com.
8. Tarte Limited Edition Power Pigment Lip Trio
Price: 22$ I love the LipSurgence products by Tarte, they truly are in a class of their own. With this limited edition set you get three full-size power pigments in Tipsy (sheer coral), Exposed (nude pink), and Blushing Bride (rosy pink). Shop this trio at tartecosmetics.com
9. Victoria’s Secret Angel Long-Sleeve Sleep Tee
Price: 24$ I will never say no to an adorable sleep tee, especially this cute “Sleep it Off” one from VS. They have several other designs, and are actually in sale right now 2/40$, so why not double your fun?! P.S… Who else is tuning in to the VS Fashion Show next week?! I am unapologetically obsessed with it every year!
10. Tequila Mockingbird: Cocktails with a Literary Twist
Price: 15$ This might be the brightest gem of them all, you guys. If you are a literary nerd, as I am, you will want to get your hands all over this one. I mean, hello, the title?! There are also cocktail recipes titled, “Portrait of a Pink Lady” and “Heart of Dark Mist”. Literary puns and cocktails, does it get any better?! You can score this one over at modcloth.com
Now that you’ve seen my suggestions for a gift sure not to be regifted, what are some of your favorite things to give? Ask, what’s on your own wish list for the 2016 holiday season?? 🎄🎁